HOW DO THE NUTRIENTS WORK?
- Cloves, in the Detox is low in calories and provide some fibre, manganese, vitamin K and vitamin C.
- Cloves are high in antioxidants, including eugenol and vitamin C, both of which can help reduce oxidative stress.
- Studies show that cloves may promote oral health, thanks to their antimicrobial properties, which may help kill harmful bacteria.
- Studies show that cloves and the compounds they contain may help reduce oxidative stress and protect the liver that the compounds in cloves may help promote insulin production and lower blood sugar.
- Studies show that clove extract and manganese may help increase bone mineral density.
- Some studies show that clove extract and clove oil may increase the production of gastric mucus and help protect against stomach ulcers. Curcumin is the active ingredient of turmeric. It is an anti-inflammatory molecule, and similar to fish oil, it seems to be a metabolic syndrome Band-Aid. It has poor bioavailability and black pepper greatly enhances absorption.
- Curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Most studies used turmeric extracts that are standardized to include large amounts of Curcumin.
- Chronic inflammation is known to be a contributor to many common Western diseases. Curcumin can inhibit many molecules known to play major roles in inflammation.
- Curcumin has powerful antioxidant effects. It neutralizes free radicals on its own, and then stimulates the body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
- Curcumin boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and fights various degenerative processes in the brain.
- Curcumin has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in heart disease. It improves the function of the endothelium and is a potent anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant.
- Curcumin leads to several changes on the molecular level that may help prevent and perhaps even treat cancer.
- Curcumin can cross the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to lead to various improvements in the pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Arthritis is a common disorder characterized by joint inflammation. Many studies show that Curcumin can help treat symptoms of arthritis and is in some cases more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
- A study in 60 depressed patients showed that Curcumin was as effective as Prozac in alleviating the symptoms of depression.
WHAT ARE THE PRODUCT BENEFITS?
Fit-In Nutritional benefits include the following:
- Aids Digestion
- Protects Liver against Infection
- Boosts Immune System
- Gives Relief from Inflammation and Pain
- Beneficial in Preserving Bone density
- Helps control Blood Sugar levels
- Is a potent anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant.
- Clove extract
- Gelatine Capsule
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily in the evening, or as recommended by a health care professional.
Children: as recommended by a health care professional
WARNINGS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not take if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients. Always tell your health care professional if you are taking any other medicine.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SUITABLE COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCTS
- Fit-In Nutrition Sustenance Meal Replacement
- Fit-In Nutrition Combo- Cut
- Fit-In Nutrition Longevity Q10
- Fit-In Nutrition Gastro-Flora
- Fit-in Mini-Me